Improvements continue on the Muskoka Road 10 (Britannia) East bridge, 3.6 km east of Muskoka Road 2, near Huntsville.
A full road and bridge closure is required from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. daily, Monday, October 18 to Friday, October 22, 2021 to perform final upgrades and repairs.
Please note: Britannia Bridge on Muskoka Road 10 is located between Road 2 (Brunel Road) and Road 9 (South Portage Road). This bridge is not the bridge in the village of Port Sydney.
- Full road/bridge closure: Muskoka Road 10 (Britannia) East bridge (near 725 Britannia Rd)
- Monday, October 18 to Friday, October 22, 2021
- 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. daily full road/bridge closure
- Signed detour in effect
- Road fully closed to motorists; pedestrian access accommodated
- EMS access will be permitted
The District thanks the community for their patience, understanding and cooperation as bridge upgrades are completed.
Don’t miss out on Doppler!
Sign up here to receive our email digest with links to our most recent stories.
Local news in your inbox three times per week!